You can rely on Kennedy Insurance:
- Extensive experience and expertise in both personal and commercial lines of insurance
- Employ capable and experienced staff of insurance professionals
- We are local our employees and partners work, live and are actively involved in the local community and industry
- Professional advice from experienced and licensed insurance brokers
- We offer personalized service each step of the way
- When a loss occurs we understand, we will guide you through the claims process
Our brokers and knowledgeable staff are here to support you.
Why Insure your Cottage?
- Your cottage, like your home, is one of your most valuable assets.
- Cottage Insurance is different to home insurance, speak with one of our professional brokers for more information.
- Without Cottage Insurance, you are liable for loss and damages and any third party liability costs.
What coverages should you consider?
- Named Perils Insurance – this will cover specific risks, like fire, windstorms, animal damage, snow load, theft and vandalism etc.
- Third Party Liability Insurance – protects you in case someone is injured on your property.
- Contents coverage – for contents permanently kept at your cottage.
- Detached private structures – provided for outbuildings.
- Replacement costs -for repairing or replacing an item.